Trading at the next Lough Neagh Artisans Market
Sunday 28th April 2024 12pm – 4pm
Setup times: vendors will be given a time slot between 10am – 11am.
Applications / Fees
The fee to trade at the market will be £40 per business
- Applications will close on Sunday 18th February 2024 at 8pm. Late applications will be rejected.
- Lough Neagh Partnership reserves the right to invite late applications where a shortage of a particular type of trader arises
- Applications will be assessed and all applicants informed of the outcome by Friday 1st March 2024.
- Acceptance and non-acceptance of applications will be at the sole discretion of Lough Neagh Partnership and will be based on information given by the applicant
- Lough Neagh Partnership reserves the right to reject applications and not enter into any correspondence or otherwise explain reasons for its decision
- Stall positions are at the discretion of Lough Neagh Partnership
- Applications with missing documents will be rejected
- Traders who miss the payment deadline will forfeit their space and it will be allocated to another applicant (upon acceptance of application you will be given a link & deadline for payment).
Terms & conditions can be found by clicking here>> Lough Neagh Artisan Market T&Cs
- Tables will not be available, traders must bring their own
- Electricity will not be provided. You must make us aware in your application if you intend to bring your own generator, further details may be sought to satisfy health & safety requirements.
- Should the weather conditions or the Blue-Green Algae fumes present themselves on or before market day, plan B will be activated. This will involve the market being relocated indoors at Toome House.